Public Speaking Trainers
Specialists in Corporate and Tertiary Public Speaking Seminars - Established in 1999
Communication with Confidence
- Have you or any of your team ever sat silent at a meeting when you could have, or should have, had plenty to say?
- Are you or any of your team uncomfortable speaking to peers, subordinates, or customers?
- Have you or any of your team ever needed to write a speech and did not know where to start?
- Do you or any of your team need to improve existing speaking skills?
- Does your department, company, organisation or institution need to get the best out its staff as they deal with each other or the public?
If the answer is ‘Yes’ then giving them the opportunity to improve their present skills is a double win. Improving communication skills improves self-confidence and also improves performance when dealing with clients both internally and externally.
Our Objective is to improve individuals’ public speaking and communication skills. This is achieved in a series of instructional, interactive, and supportive seminars.
- David Clarkson has been a public speaker for over 20 years. He was a chartered accountant for 3 decades and the principal of the professional speakers’ bureau, Canterbury Speakers, for a decade.
- He is the principal of Dynamic Communications, corporate and personal public speaking trainers.
- He is a professional public speaker and trainer who has won two national gold medals for public speaking and numerous other awards.
- He is a Distinguished Toastmaster.
- He is an accredited speaking member of the National Speakers Association (NSANZ), a past Ch-Ch Chapter President and National Executive member of NSANZ.
Buy your complete guide to public speaking
“Dare to Deliver”
Click here to find out more.